1 ON 1 TRAINING
These training programs are focused on helping an athlete achieve individual goals. Whether those goals are a higher vertical, quicker first step or confident technical skill, these programs will deliver results. Each training session will focus on an athleticism based approach towards reaching your goal, teaching proper positioning, setting a strong and stable foundation and quickening each pattern with athletic confidence.
Our 1 on 1 sessions can be built around just about any area of need, however the following are our most popular requests.
- Quick Footwork and Skills (soccer)
- Vertical Jump Training (volleyball & basketball)
- Speed Training (track, cross country & soccer)
- Injury Prevention (all sports)
We schedule our 1 on 1 training sessions in 30-60 minute blocks with additional semi-supervised time after the session to continue to work on specific aspects. To register for a 1 on 1 training session click the link below and we will respond within 24 hours.
Injured Athlete | Return to Sport
Coming back from an injury is difficult. Even as you go through the physical therapy process to get stronger, the confident speed and aggressive aspects that made you a great player may take awhile to get back. This program is perfect for building your confidence, improving your speed and building the specific strength you need to reduce the risk of injury.
- EARLY STAGES: We start with a focus on rhythm, coordination and athletic movement skills while we build back a base of fitness and strength.
- MID TO LATE STAGES: We increase our focus on dynamic movement patterns, slowly increasing the speed and movement complexity as you progress. This is the most critical part of the training as we build back confidence and athletic power.
- RETURN TO SPORT: It's important to keep progressing, even as you begin to work back into practice. You will realize new challenges as you take the field or court, and this is where we work through the technical and tactical precision to help you take your game (and confidence) to new levels.
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Our small group training sessions are the perfect mix of a GameSPEED training class and an individual session. We focus all of our attention in on a single aspect (improving quickness, skill, vertical, etc.) and form a group of 2-6 players with the same mindset and training experience to form a fun and motivating training environment.
You can join a small group in several different ways. First, you can get a group of friends or teammates together and each fill out the registration by clicking the link below. Second, you can fill out the registration and request specific time slots and let us find motivated players to help fill the class.