TRAINING PROGRAM OPTIONS
AthleteFIT offers a variety of program options for athletes of all ages and abilities. All of our programs focus on athleticism first, and use strength patterns to set the foundation for explosive speed, quick skills, powerful jumping ability and reducing the risk of injury. Choose the program below that best fits your training goals.
SEASONAL GAMESPEED CLASSES
Our GameSPEED program combines a little bit of everything into power packed group training sessions. If your goals are to run faster, jump higher, last longer with skillful confidence, our seasonal programs are perfect for you!
- Athletic Positioning, Stability & Confidence
- Strong Movement Patterns & Technical Efficiency
- Dynamic Movement Control & Skilled Footwork
- Powerful Strides, Explosive Jumps & Acceleration
- Quick Turns, Reactive Agility & Speed
- Strong Endurance & Repeatable Speed
Our group sessions are focused on creating a complete training environment and can be scheduled seasonally or year round. Click the hyperlinks below to go directly to the seasonal registration page.
To learn more about the Seasonal GameSPEED program and TEAM Sessions click the button below...
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT GAMESPEED CLASSES
SPECIALIZED TRAINING PROGRAMS
These sessions are designed for athletes that are looking for 1 on 1 or small group training programs to focus on a specific aspect of athletic development. We use these sessions to help players reach their potential by providing them with guidance and a specifically designed program to help them reach their individual goals.
If you have a small group of friends or teammates that all have similar goals, we can put together a small group class structure (2-6 athletes) and create a progressive training program designed around vertical jump improvement, speed-agility or skills training...
- 1 on 1 TRAINING: A completely customized training program with guided instruction to help athletes break through barriers with specific focus on your goals (quickness, plyometrics, explosive strength, vertical jump or sport specific skills)
- SMALL GROUP TRAINING: Similar to the 1 on 1 training, this program will work with small groups of 2-6 athletes who all have the same goals. Each athlete will get guided instruction during sessions and a focused homework plan to continue to improve while outside of our training facility.
- RETURN TO SPORT TRAINING (INJURY PREVENTION): Whether you are currently in a rehabilitation program or returning to your sport after injury, we use these training sessions to build your confidence, reduce the risk of injury and enhance your athletic performance to get you back and better than ever.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SPECIALIZED CLASSES